- Spring: September to October.
- Summer: March to April.
Requirement Documents for (Under Graduate Program)
- SSC Certificate, Mark sheet
- HSC Certificate, Mark sheet
- 4 copy of Passport size Photo
- Student Passport Photocopy (Minimum Valid Time 2 years)
- Health Care Certificate.(China Bangla Hospital)
Requirement Documents for (Post Graduate Program)
- SSC Certificate, Mark sheet
- HSC Certificate, Mark sheet
- Hose´s Certificate Mark Sheet
- 4 copy of Passport size Photo.
- Student Passport Photocopy (Minimum Valid Time 2 years )
- Health Care Certificate.(China Bangla Hospital -Uttra)
In China students mainly go to study MBBS. Also students can study in the following subjects:
Art and Art History, Biological Science, Biology, Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth and Environmental Science, Economics, English, Film and Media Studies, Health and Society, History, Interdepartmental Studies, Linguistics, Mathematics, Mathematics-Applied, Mathematics-Statistics, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Physics and Astronomy, Political Science, Psychology, Psychology Clinical, Psychology Developmental, Psychology Social Personality, Religion and Classics, Statistics, Visual and Cultural Studies, Women’s Studies, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering and Applied Science, Engineering Science, Geomechanics, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Optics, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Clinical Investigation, Dental Science, Epidemiology, Genetics, Health Services Research and Policy, Marriage and Family Therapy, Medical Statistic, Medicine, Microbiology-Medical, Microbiology and Immunology, Neurobiology and Anatomy, Neuroscience, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health, Toxicology, Nursing, BBA, MBA, Education and Human Development, Food Science, Law etc.
Tuition Fees+Hostel Fee+Others Fee Nanchang University(MBBS) Nanchang, Jiangxi P.R.China M.B.B.S in English medium Details of Fees to be paid in RMB-Annually
- Tuition Fee �RMB 20000 ￥ / per student/ per year (2 semesters)
- Hostel Fee – RMB 4000 ￥ / per student/ per year (2 semesters)
- Others Fee- RMB14000 First Year Bangladesh pay one time
How to Apply to the University
- Check with the departments to see if there is a closing date for your application.
- You should write directly to the Institution’s Admission Office for detailed application information and forms.
- You can also download application form from university website.
- Some universities have an on-line application facility.
- Admission Office will inform you about the documentation, translation, and visa requirements.
- You should start at least one year in advance to compile the necessary information and documentation.
- The decision of the institution is usually announced within approximately six to eight months of the application deadline.
Note that to study China if you process your file through the agent of the university then it will be easy and faster because universities are very conservative to take direct admission of students.
- College issue Admission Notice
- Medical Report (China Bangla Hospital -Uttara) 7,100Tk
- SSC Certificate, Mark sheet Attested Copy (Notary Public)
- HSC Certificate, Mark sheet Attested Copy (Notary Public)
- Student Passport Attested Copy .( Notary Public)
- Medical Certificate Attested Copy (Notary Public)
- Again File Sent All Academic Papers
- JW202 Come DHL Copy Pay (200 Usd)
- Student goes to Embassy for File Submit.
- Student get Visa
- Minimum payment 2000usd
- Student Payment Tuition Fee+Hostel Payment By Office or By Bank Draft or Hand Cash
- Plan Fair 25,000-30,000
Usually university arranges accommodation facility. You can choose Home stay, Hostels & guest houses, Share accommodation, Rental accommodation, Boarding schools, University accommodation etc.
Working in China
- China Govt. don´t give you the permission to work while study.
- Your visa does not allow you to work unless you are employed in an on-campus job or approved by the university.
- On-campus jobs do not provide enough funds to cover your tuition or living expenses.
Type of Jobs for the Students
- As students don´t get the job permit so you have to try any job through your agency while you are studying also you can try through your relative, friends.
Credit Transfer Facility
- Students may apply for credit transfer program at undergraduate or postgraduate level in China.
- The maximum amount of credit that may be granted normally is not greater than 50% of the course.
- Most of the China universities consider minimum “B” grade for acceptance.
- You have to submit the following documents to your target university:
- Your application form for the Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program.
- Official copies of your academic transcript.
- Also include an official letter from head of the school/department of your university, from where you have already completed the courses.
- Detailed course outlines (Official Copy) including subject descriptions, methods of teaching and assessment, reading lists, number of hours of teaching etc.
- The academic level you are studying (e.g. First Year, Second Year etc.)
- How many credits you have completed
- An explanation of the grading system used at your institution.
- Information on the total units of study requirement (i.e. how many credits are required) for the completion of the degree.
- There are a huge number of scholarships available on the International Scholarship Database of VarsityAdmission.COM site.
- You may also search scholarship in China Govt. Scholarship Database at Scholarships Database.
- Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs China. Department of State Provide some Scholarship.
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities website provides a scholarships guide for Commonwealth postgraduate students offered by Governments, Rotary International, World Bank, World Health Organization, Asian Development Bank, United Nations, Rockefeller Foundation and other organizations.