Find out what you need to visit Canada as a tourist or business person, how to extend your stay in Canada and what documents you need to carry with you to travel through Canada.
- National Passport with sufficient Blank pages.
- Passport’s Validity should be at least 06 Months from the date of departure from Bangladesh.
- 02 (Two) Recent Passport size photo.
- Bank Statement & Solvency
- Visiting Card / Student ID Card (if student) / Similar Identity Card
- Photocopy of National ID card / Birth Certificates for Bangladeshi Nationals
- Emergency / Prime Contact Person’s Details
- Hotel Booking, Air Ticket Booking, (We will arrange)
- Invitation/Sponsor (It can be provided by you or may be by us depending on the situation)
- Professional Documents (If)
- Educational Documents (If)
- All Other Available Documents, which will strengthen your eligibility.
Determine your eligibility
To visit Canada, you must:
- Have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- Be in good health,
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
- Have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. it depends on things like how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives.)
You may also need a:
- Temporary resident (visitor) visa, depending on your citizenship (see Find out if you need a visa),
- Medical exam and
- Letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Transport companies, such as airlines, must make sure you have proper, valid travel documents when you enter Canada. If you do not have the proper documents, you may be delayed or unable to board the plane.
Business visitors: Checklists
For business visitors
You must have:
- Find out if you need a visa.
- Locate the visa office where you will apply.
- Find out the projected wait times for visas.
- Gather all documents you need for the application.
- Pay the fee.
- Apply for your visa with all required documents.
- At the border
In order to facilitate your entry into Canada, it is recommended that you have the following documents in your possession when you arrive at the border:
- a passport or travel document that is valid for your entire stay and guarantees re-entry to your country of origin
- if applicable, a valid temporary resident visa
- letters of support from your parent company and a letter of invitation from the Canadian host business or a Letter of Recognition from Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- other documents such as warranty or service agreements, contracts, etc. if relevant to the visit
- 24-hour contact details of your business host in Canada and
- Proof that you have enough money for both your stay in Canada and your return home.
Nahar Immigration & education Services does not have any influence on getting visa, only the embassy is the authority to issue a visa.
We can support you Online Bank Sponsorship.
For more details please feel free to contact us:
Nahar Immigration & education Services
Address: House-132, (ground floor), Darus Salam, Mirpur, Dhaka.
Contact: 02-9014216, 01778 727788, 01611 345120